Monday, November 1, 2021

Why Do People Speed?

Do you ever wonder why people are in a hurry? Here are the five most popular reasons we found: The roads were not congested, so I felt it was safe to drive faster than posted speed limit. I’m a good driver, so I felt I could drive safely, even at high speeds. It seemed like there was far less law enforcement out, so I felt I could speed without getting a ticket. In general, I think posted speed limits are slower than necessary and I prefer to drive faster. The empty roads were a good opportunity to see how fast my car could go. Car-Lotta Car Sales reminds you to Drive At A Safe Speed. One in four crash fatalities can be attributed to someone driving too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us a means to contact you in case we need additional info. Thanks!