Monday, November 19, 2012

Do You Know What SIde Your Gas Tank Is On?

Do you know what side of your car your gas tank is on? 

Let me share a little secrete with you …… I have been driving for 30 plus years and just found out that if you look at your gas gauge, you will see a small icon of a gas pump. On some vehicles the handle of the gas pump will extend out on either the left or right side of the pump. If your tank is on the left, the handle will be on the left. If your tank is on the right, the handle will be on the right. Some vehicles actually have a little arrow under the little gas pump icon pointing in the direction of side  of the  vehicle  the filler door is on!

                             Can you believe it’s that simple?

You  would think I would have noticed this  little secret on my dash  staring me right in the face this entire  time.  I don't even want to tell you how many times  over the  years I have pulled into a gas station to pump gas only to realize  the fuel door   was on the opposite side-  I bet you've done this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give us a means to contact you in case we need additional info. Thanks!